Know About The Entrance Fee Of Senja Cashew Swimming Lessons
The following article will know about the senja cashew swimming lessons complex and its entrance fee.
It is open throughout the week from 8 am to 9.30 pm, but on Wednesday, it opens from 2.30 pm to 9.30 pm. you can learn swimming in various lessons.
How much you need to pay for the swimming complex?
According to the age limits, such as adults, children, and senior citizens, the price range is according to the age limits. You can see a change in price at the weekends because most people came on the weekends, so it’s a good chance to earn some money. The price range, according to age, is as follows.
- If you are an adult, you need to pay an entrance fee of $1.50 on the weekdays and a $2 entrance fee on the weekends.
- If you are children, you need to pay an entrance fee of $0.80 on the weekdays and a $1 entrance fee on the weekends.
- If you are a senior citizen, you need to pay an entrance fee of $0.80 on the weekdays and a $1 entrance fee on the weekends.
There are three ways to reach the swimming complex, such as bus, MRT, and car.
- Top Benefits of Live Virtual Learning September 23, 2022
- How a School Trip Could Benefit Your Child August 30, 2022
- Advantages Of Hiring A Video Production Company May 21, 2022
- Decoded: Are leadership coaching programs effective? March 23, 2022
- Tips For Choosing The Right Online Learning Korean Program February 14, 2022
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Math Tuition January 25, 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020