Know About The Entrance Fee Of Senja Cashew Swimming Lessons
The following article will know about the senja cashew swimming lessons complex and its entrance fee.
It is open throughout the week from 8 am to 9.30 pm, but on Wednesday, it opens from 2.30 pm to 9.30 pm. you can learn swimming in various lessons.
How much you need to pay for the swimming complex?
According to the age limits, such as adults, children, and senior citizens, the price range is according to the age limits. You can see a change in price at the weekends because most people came on the weekends, so it’s a good chance to earn some money. The price range, according to age, is as follows.
- If you are an adult, you need to pay an entrance fee of $1.50 on the weekdays and a $2 entrance fee on the weekends.
- If you are children, you need to pay an entrance fee of $0.80 on the weekdays and a $1 entrance fee on the weekends.
- If you are a senior citizen, you need to pay an entrance fee of $0.80 on the weekdays and a $1 entrance fee on the weekends.
There are three ways to reach the swimming complex, such as bus, MRT, and car.
- 3 benefits of hiring math tutor August 26, 2021
- What to do before a swimming lesson for your child July 31, 2021
- 2 blunders to avoid when hiring H2 chemistry tutor July 29, 2021
- The Importance Of a Good Education For Your Kids. July 24, 2021
- Know the importance of the plumber in the construction of house July 6, 2021
- How to Encourage Children to Start Learning Computers May 17, 2021