Know About The Entrance Fee Of Senja Cashew Swimming Lessons
The following article will know about the senja cashew swimming lessons complex and its entrance fee.
It is open throughout the week from 8 am to 9.30 pm, but on Wednesday, it opens from 2.30 pm to 9.30 pm. you can learn swimming in various lessons.
How much you need to pay for the swimming complex?
According to the age limits, such as adults, children, and senior citizens, the price range is according to the age limits. You can see a change in price at the weekends because most people came on the weekends, so it’s a good chance to earn some money. The price range, according to age, is as follows.
- If you are an adult, you need to pay an entrance fee of $1.50 on the weekdays and a $2 entrance fee on the weekends.
- If you are children, you need to pay an entrance fee of $0.80 on the weekdays and a $1 entrance fee on the weekends.
- If you are a senior citizen, you need to pay an entrance fee of $0.80 on the weekdays and a $1 entrance fee on the weekends.
There are three ways to reach the swimming complex, such as bus, MRT, and car.
- Best Math Tuition in Singapore: The Ultimate Guide December 19, 2021
- Economics: A subject that has always perplexed December 18, 2021
- Important Things to Consider Before Choosing Online Physics Tuition November 26, 2021
- Selecting The Best Preschool For Your Child In Bangkok November 2, 2021
- Reasons to Learn Martial Arts October 11, 2021
- Diary and Stationery: All about Colorful World September 7, 2021